The program includes 4 helicopter hours: 2 heliskiing days (approx. 6 – 7 descends with the average drop of altitude from 600 to 1500 vertical meters).
There are two areas available for heliskiing: Aibga and Arkhyz.
The neighboring region Aibga is located just behind the Rosa Khutor resort. The drop-off here is available at the altitude of 2300-2500 meters with the drop of altitude from 600 to 1000 vertical meters. The slopes are suitable for every level!
Arkhyz is situated near the upper reaches of Bolshaya laba and Zelenchyuk rivers. You can make here the descends with the drop of altitude of 1500 meters and the drop-off is available at the altitude of 3000 meters above sea level.
Arrival in Sochi
Transfer to a hotel
Return to a hotel
Transfer to the airport
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– 4 helicopter hours (MI-8MTV) – 2 heliskiing days, about 6-7 descends a day
– lunch on the route
– professional guides
– Maxim Balakhovskii as a tour leader
– Avalanche equipment (Avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes, ABS backpack)
– Air ticket, all airport taxes
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Visa and other consular service
– Drinks and meals not included to the group menu
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc.
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Equipment repair service fee
– Additional heliskiing hour costs 275 000 rubles for the whole group
– In case of bad weather we take 5000 rubles per person and give you the opportunity to ski at the resort