This program is a tour to the north of Kamchatka to the Klyuchevskaya volcano group and the Pacific coast which combines heli-skiing, snowmobile safari and marine adventure.
You are in for descending down the mountains and volcanoes, walking on solidified lava of 2013 eruption and in the caves of Tolbachik volcano, freeride into the crater of an active volcano, seeing the coast of the Pacific Ocean, watching sea lions and hearing their deafening roar, and a lot of other breathtaking impressions!
A week-long HELI-SKI program includes daily riding. Number of freerides depends on weather conditions, group training level, selected riding area, number of group members and their wishes.
10.00 Arrival to the Elizovo City Airport (30 km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky city). Meeting at the airstair, welcome drinks.
11.30 Transfer by a high-pass vehicle “Ural” to the helipad. Helicopter transfer to Snow Valley Mountain Lodge (the foot of Vilyuchinsky volcano). Accommodation in VIP cottages Pinea and Talo.
Meeting with guides, program discussion, briefing on the rules of conduct in the mountains and the use of anti-avalanche equipment etc.
Relaxation and acclimatization, bathing in hot springs.
10.00 Helicopter flight to the riding areas near the Mountain Lodge.
Barkhatnaya Mountain, Vilyuchinsky volcano and other mountains near the Mountain Lodge provide a wonderful opportunity to warm up.
14:00 Lunch on the route.
A helicopter flight to the riding areas near Mutnovsky volcano and freeride into its crater are also possible during daytime.
9.30 Helicopter flight to the north of Kamchatka with riding mountains and volcanoes in passing.
Freeriding Avachinsky and Zhupanovsky volcanoes.
Lunch on the route.
Arrival to Tumroki Mountain Lodge at the foot of Kizimen volcano.
Riding near Kizimen volcano, on the Tumrok ridge.
Lunch on the route.
Return to the lodge, bathing in thermal springs.
9.00 Flight to the area of the Klyuchevskaya volcano group.
Freeriding down the slopes of Ostry Tolbachik volcano.
Walking in Tolbachik volcano lava caves which were formed during the fissure eruption in 2013.
Return to Tumroki lodge
Dinner, rest, free time.
9.00 Flight to Snow Valley Mountain lodge
On the way to Snow Valley Mountain Lodge we will freeride Ichinsky and Bakening volcanoes as well as other mountains appealing for riding.
Relaxation and bathing in the swimming pool with thermal water. The Russian-style bathhouse can be heated at your request.
Relaxation time at Snow Valley Mountain Lodge.
Snowmobile riding training – 3 hours.
Preparation of equipment for departure to snowmobile safari.
9.00 Departure to the route to the Russkaya Bay – one of the most picturesque bays in the south-east of Kamchatka.
The route starts from Verkhne-Paratunskaya valley, then we climb to the mountain pass and go down to the huge mountain plateau which we cross to reach the Mutnovskaya geothermal power plant and Dachniye springs. After that we go round the volcano and start doing downhill to the valley of the Russkaya river, which will lead us to the same-name bay.
A comfortable motorboat will wait for us at the site and will take us to our sea-voyage.
19:00 Dinner of seafood specialties aboard the motorboat.
Overnight in tents on the shore.
All necessary camping equipment will be delivered from the city by boat.
Boat trip to Kekurniy promontory, watching of a sea-lions rookery. There is also a possibility to see many birds and sea otters families.
Sea king is the largest of eared seals. The German biologist G. Steller who first described it called it a sea lion.
During our sea voyage we will fish, watch bird colonies and see the well-known Three Brothers Rocks. Also, if we are lucky enough, we may meet schools of killer whales on our way.
A picturesque cruising to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy
Arrival, car transfer to the hotel «Dolce-Vita»;
10.00 Transfer to airport.
Departure via the International sector zone.
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– 11 helicopter hours (MI8-MTV);
– Meals – full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), in heliski days – lunch is in the mountains, in non-heliskiing days – on the base;
– Mountain lodge “Snow Valley” (May 1 -10): cottage Pinea (6 bedrooms), cottage Talo (5 bedrooms);
– Base Tumroki (May 3 – 6);
– Hotel Dolce-Vita (May 9 – 10): 6 double rooms;
– “Almaz” ship rental according to the program schedule;
– Tent camping according to the program schedule (2 persons per a tent);
– Minimum two professional guides for each group; minimum 1 guide per 5-6 heliskiers;
– ABS backpack
– Avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes;
– Group transfer: airport-helipad (Day 1), Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – airport (Day 10);
– Cameraman, after trip movie;
– Services of a chef on the route;
– Air tickets, all airport taxes;
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee;
– Emergency evacuation fee;
– Visa and other consular service;
– Individual transfers;
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu);
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions,
– Airport time-table changes,equipment breakage, illness etc;
– Luggage exceeding fee;
– Equipment repair service fee.
– Advance booking payment 50%.
– Final payment is effected at least 30 days before the beginning of the tour.
– Group must consist of 12 people minimum (otherwise the price increases);
– Terms of refund for unfulfilled riding program:
– The group may insist on flight to the riding area against the guides’ advice and in instable weather conditions. Such a decision should be made together with the crew and on the basis of the Flight Safety Rules and Requirements and real weather forecast. In case any riding program is not fulfilled due to real weather conditions, safety considerations etc. no refund is made.
– No refund is made for any freerides not performed due to other reasons (such as gear malfunctioning, physical condition, late departure or early arrival through the customer’s fault etc.).