Bella Coola is situated 400 km to the south from Vancouver in the area of British Columbia’s Coast Range. The Pacific Ocean and the high Chilcotin Plateau are 150 km to the west. Such location provides perfect conditions for stable snow pack and plentiful snowfall in winter.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge is situated on a private area of 240 000 sq.m. in the biggest provincial park of British Columbia. A huge heliskiing zone (11 000 sq.m.) includes the dramatic peaks and the highest point of British Columbia, runs with fiord views, riding deep in mountains and also runs in a forest.
Atnarko River flows near Tweedsmuir Park Lodge. There is an excellent fishing for rainbow and California trout.
Flight from Vancouver airport to Bella Coola - 1 hour 10 min
Transfer to lodge: 12 min by helicopter or 45 min by car
Rest, preparation of equipment
Heliski (lunch in mountains)
Heliski is possible
Flight to Vancouver - 1 hour 10 min
PLEASE CALL US OR SEND A REQUEST AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
– Double accommodation in Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
– Variant 1: Private heliski service - 14 helicopter hours, 2 groups of 4 people (a helicopter services only our group)
– Variant 2: Standart program: 100 000 vertical ft/30 500 vertical metres (helicopter services about 3 groups)
– 6 full heliski days, and also there is an opportunity to ride on arrival and departure days
– Professional guides
– Avalanche equipment
– Flight Vancouver - Bella Coola - Vancouver
– Meals and beverages (except alcohol)
– Lunches in mountains
– Fishing equipment, cross-country skis and other equipment
– International and internal flight
– Private costs
– Photographer/ cameraman
+7 (495) 708-1555