Haines is a small town in the north part of South-East Alaska. Here you will find not only heliski but amazing and breathtaking mountain landscapes, fishing and even the northern lights. You will live in the mountains in the ocean view lodge. There are big kitchen, living room, satellite TV, sauna, Wii, Jacuzzi tub on the balcony with an ocean view, office, Wi-Fi throughout the lodge.
This place festinates everyone who comes here. At night you can be a witness of a wonderful show. Time when here is the best snow is also the time of the northern lights.
The ski area - is the area about 400 square metres with the varied mountain relief from plain till steep slopes. There are 3 heliports, strategically spaced along a 40 mile corridor. Each helipad locaion has an advantages that helps to respond quickly to the weather conditions and requests of the group.
Arrival at the airport/pier of Haines
Transfer to the Fort Seward Lodge. It is located in the center of the city and surrounded by restaurants
Dinner at one of the restaurants
Transfer to helipad (we use 3 different helipads according to weather)
Return to the lodge, dinner, rest
Transfer to the airport
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– Accommodation at Fort Seward Lodge
– 6 days of heliski:
– Helicopter will serve 1 – 2 more groups (4 people for a group)
– Professional guides
– Avalanche equipment: ABS backpack, shovel, probes, transceivers
– 90 000 vertical ft – guaranteed
– Lunches on the route
– Guiding by Maxim Balakhovskii
– International/local flights
– Meals on non-flying days (there are many restaurants near the lodge, also there is one at the lodge)
– Personal costs
– Extra vertical ft