Los Olivares : This valley represents a huge terrain behind the south side of the Plomo (5480m) with a large quantity of runs from middle to expert riders. The longest run of Olivares can have up to 2000 meters of vertical drop depending of snow conditions.
Parraguirre: Another huge and wonderful valley with so many Different runs - from advanced to expert. It is also a great place for Shooting and filming. This is further away from Valle Nevado and it's located just in front of the Tupungato Volcano (6800m). The longest run of Parraguire can also have up to 2000 meters of vertical drop depending the snow conditions.
A heliski tour starts from the city center of Santiago. We offer you an exclusive take off from a roof of the highest skyscraper in the city. And it takes from the hotel only 10 minutes to get to such a helipad.
Arriving in Santiago, meeting in the airport, transfer to 5* hotel («Hayatt», «W» or «Ritz Carlton»)
Accommodation, rest and acclimatization
Transfer to the helipad (5 minutes by car)
10 or 17 hours of flight (3 or 6 days): in the Parraguirre and Olivares zone near the Tupungato Volcano (6700 meters)
Breakfast, transfer to the international airport
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– All transfer indicated in the program: international airport of Santiago – 5* hotel («Hayatt», «W» or «Ritz Carlton») - international airport of Santiago; transfers to helipad and back
– Accommodation: 7 nights at 5* hotel in Santiago («Hayatt», «W» or «Ritz Carlton»)
– Meals: breakfast at Hotel Hyatt, lunch during heliski program
– 10 or 17 Hours of flight (approx. 3 or 6 days of Heliski): in the Parraguirre and Olivares zone near the Tupungato Volcano (6700 meters)
– Professional heliski guides service
– Ski and board loan (on request)
– Safety equipment (bag packs with transceiver, shovel and probes)
– Price for air ticket Moscow–Santiago – Moscow
– Extra hours
– Meals, refreshments, etc unless stipulated in the program
– International and local calls, laundry other item of a personal nature, expenses incurred in case of evacuation or rescue
– Travel insurance
– Editional cost for staying in W hotel
– In a program of 8 Heliski Hours maximum 4 hours refunded
– In a program of 10 Heliski Hours maximum 5 hours refunded
– In a program of 14 Heliski Hours – 7 hours
– In a program of 17 Heliski Hours – 8,5 hours