Heliskiing in Terrace is impressive peaks and huge forests on one of the biggest areas of riding in the world, 7 000 km2. It is situated in north-west part of Skeena Mountains. Riding is possible on the height of from 2450 to 450 metres.
The length of the slopes is about 2000 vertical metres, most of them start high in the alpine area and finish in the valleys, deep in snow below the tree-line. That is the combination of various riding area and huge rainfall.
Ski lodge is situated 10 minutes from Terrace on the side of Skeena River.
This Lodge is built of cedar which grows right here. It is situated near Skeena River and surrounded by mountains.
There is everything for comfort and rest: all the bedrooms with bathrooms, living room, dining area, game room, sauna, outdoor swimming pool (whirlpool), fitness studio, massage room, wifi.
Highly qualified chief will cook breakfasts, snaks and dinners.
Arrival in Vancouver
Flight to Terrace (flight time - 2 hours, departure time will depend on arrival in Vancouver)
Transfer to Cedar Yellow lodge - 10 min
Heliskiing - a helicopter lands by the lodge
Lunch in the mountains
Transfer to the airport (15 min)
Flight to Vancouver
PLEASE CALL US OR SEND A REQUEST AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
– Private heliskiing service: 14 helicopter hours for 7 riding days, a helicopter serves only our group
– Professional guides
– Accommodation in Yellow Cedar Lodge
– Breakfasts and dinners
– Guaranteed snowcat riding in days of bad weather
– Transfer from the airport of Teracce to the lodge and back on arrival/departure days
– Equipment: beeper, probe, showel, Snowpulse Airbag
– Accompanied by Maxim Balakhovskii
– International flight
– Domestic flight Vancouver-Terrace-Vancouver
– Individual expenses
+7 (495) 708-1555