Mountain valley Suusamyr is located 130 km from Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan’s capital) between 2 mountain ranges: Kyrgyzskiy range from the North and Suusamyr Too from the South. It is 2 000 – 2 000m high above sea level and has surrounding peaks up to 4500m high. The area is unique by its variety of slopes, length of runs and angles of drops. There are 2 mountain hotels for accommodation.
Arrival to Manas airport, Bishkek
Meeting at the airport, helicopter flight or transfer by road to the Suusamyr Valley
Check-in. Safety briefing. Heliskiing also possible on the 1st day
16-18:00 Return to the base
13:00 Lunch in the moutains
17:00 Return to the base
20:00 Farewell dinner
23:00 Transfer to the airport
PLEASE CALL US OR SEND A REQUEST AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
– 8 helicopter hours, 1 hour helicopter flight to the place; 18 000 meters garanteed
– Double accommodation in “TyuAshu” mountain hotel – 7 nights
– Transfers indicated in the program
– Full board
– Professional heliski guides of Helipro company
– Safety equipment rent (shovels, beepers, probes)
– Air tickets, all airport taxes. Approximate price of the air tickets Moscow-Bishkek-Moscow) is from 14000 Rubles
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Visa and other consular service (Kirgizstan visa is required for the foreign visitors, not for Russians)
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu)
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc.
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Individual expenses in the hotel: bar, international calls etc.
– Insurance: For participation in the programme the obligated requirement is health-transport insurance (helicopter flights and mountain skiing/snowboarding must be considered as insurance cases) for the price of not less than 10.000 USD. Without showing the insurance document the participant is not allowed to the flights, the payment for the programme is not refunded
– Individual transfers
+7 (495) 708-1555