This program begins and ends in Santiago, the capital of Chile. But most of the time we are going to stay at fabulous Andino, and will ride in the different zones around this area. The nearest landings are only 10 minutes away from the lodge.
You will enjoy amazing mountain views, peace and quiet there. The Lodge is located at the altitude of 1200 meters above the sea level. The nature is surrounded by pure spring water and gardens. Andino surrounded by pure spring water in a plantation of organic walnut trees and surrounded by large ornamentals gardens. This is just the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of the Central Cordillera of the Andes.
Heliskiing takes place in 5 different zones:
Altar Paloma Leonera: alpine area near El Plomo Mountain, 5480m.
El Cepo: a valley with a large number of different level runs. An average vertical drop is 1000-1500m.
Los Olivaros: a valley in the southern side of El Plomo Mountain, 5480m. The runs are of middle and high difficulty. The longest runs are 2000m. Vertical drop depends on the snow conditions.
Parraguerre: a wonderful valley with number of runs and excellent spots for photo and video shooting. The valley is located just at the foot of Tupungato volcano, 6800m. The longest runs are 2000m. Vertical drop depends on the snow conditions.
Los Valdez: an area near San Jose volcano. The runs are of different level.
Lodge Andino El Ingenio is really beautiful and cosy and it is located in the heart of the central Andes, 65 km away from Santiago, in an estate of 18,000 hectares of the protected territory.
There are 11 exclusive rooms, spa-area and restaurant at the Lodge. There is also a garden, a terrace, a bar, a dining area, a lounge and a living room, an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub / Jacuzzi there. Bedrooms (from 25 to 70sq.m. ) are located in 2 buildings, and feature the private bathrooms. Free WiFi access is available.
08:00 – 09:00 Arrival in Santiago
10:00 Transfer to the helipad.
10:40 Briefing with guides, mountain safety instruction.
11:30 Take-off from a helipad
Heliskiing, lunch in the mountains
16:00 Accomodation in the lodge
18:00 Rest, dinner.
13:00 Lunch in the mountains
16:00 Arrival at the lodge
18:00 Dinner at the lodge
13:00 Lunch in the mountains
16:00 Arrival in Santiago
17:00 Accomodation in the hotel, rest
18:00 Dinner, free time
Transfer to the airport
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– 6 heliski days (20 helicopter hours per 2 helicopters – for the groop of 8pax, 25 helicopter hours per 3 helicopter – for the group of 12pax)
– Helicopter Ecureil B3 - 4 riders + 1 guide + 1 pilot
– Professional heliski guides (Maxim Balakhovskii and Beb Echene) and pilots
– Single accommodation in Noi Hotel - 1 night (breakfast included)
– Accommodation in Lodge Andino El Ingenio – 7 nights
– Meals in the lodge: breakfast + dinner, alcohol is not included
– Mountain lunches
– Safety equipment (ABS backpack, beeper, probe, shovel)
– Group transfers in Santiago (airport-lodge-hotel-airport)
– Luggage transfer from Santiago to Andino and back
– Accommodation and meals of pilots and guides in Andino Lodge