A small town Girdwood is 40 miles (64km) south of Anchorage, in a valley surrounded by the Chugach Mountain Range. The highest peak is Mount Marcus Baker – 4 061m.
The heliskiing area covers over 1,500 square miles of the Chugach Range’s mountainous terrain with gentle bowls, giant mountain faces, massive glaciers and sheltered tree skiing. It has views of Turnagain Arm in one direction and Prince William Sound in the other.
Located adjacent to the ski slopes, the hotel serves as home base for the guests. On non-fly days you can enjoy snowcat skiing, snowmobiling or skiing on one of the best resorts in Northern America.
Arrival to Anchorage
Shuttle transfer to Alyeska Resort (40 minutes)
Accommodationat the hotel Alyeska
Free time, skiing on the resort
On non-fly days you can enjoy snowcat skiing, snowmobiling or skiing on one of the resort.
Shuttle transfer to the airport
Стоимость программ всегда рассчитывается индивидуально, звоните нам или пишите для уточнения стоимости по программе. Или отправьте нам запрос и мы перезвоним и рассчитаем стоимость.
– 5 heliski days (60,000 vertical ft, 50 000 метров – garanteed)
– 6 night accommodations at The Hotel Alyeska in Deluxe Rooms
– Round-trip transportation from Anchorage International Airport
– Lunches on heliski days
– International flight tickets
– Sport Insurance
– ABS airbag, shovel, probe
– Meals (including breakfasts)
– Personal costs
– 1 day of snowcat skiing
– *Longer trips are available on request (additional days on ski resort/snowcat skiing/heliksi days)
+7 (495) 708-1555