Marshall Islands – a cluster of atolls in the Pacific ocean, in Micronesia.
Paradise with turquoise water: luxurious rooms, delicious menu, modern boat, diving, surfing, kite, fishing... This is exactly what you need for a perfect holiday on the Islands...away from civilization...
Will you challenge yourself and stay for 5 days on one of uninhabited Islands? Without additional luxury things and without permanent service, challenge yourself with the pure nature and the ocean!
10.35 Arrival to Majuro-the capital of Marshall Islands.
Check in for private flight.
12:30 Flight to Ailinglaplap Atoll (Big Island).
13:10 Arrival to Island,check in.
13:45 Boarding for Beran Island.
14:30 Landing on resort.
Possible night fishing.
09:00 Shipment to uninhabited Island(1,5 hours)
10:30 Welcome to inhabited Island! Start of the program.
Inhabited Island exploring.
15:30 Boat crew. Resort supper and rest.
Free time at resort.
13:00 Boat trip to Ailinglaplap Atoll (Big Island).
13:45 Arrival, check in.
15:00 Private trip to Manjuro.
15:40 Arrival to Manjuro, baggage.
18:00 check in to back flight
20:05 Flight to Manjuro-Honolulu
Each program is always calculated individually, contact us to clarify the cost of the program. Or send us a request and we will call back and calculate the cost.
– Private use of Beran Island resort.(living, meal, servival equipment)
– Private use of Island according to tribes codex
– Private flight to Manjuro
– Trip from Ailinglaplap to Manjuro
– Boat trip for journeys
– Doctor services
– Local guide services
– Survival equipment: underwater guns, machetes
– Accommodation in Best Western The Plaza in Honolulu(1 night)
– Visa fees for Marshall Islands
– Accompanying by Maxim Balakhovskii
– Cameramen services (for request)
– International flight from Manjuro and back
– The USA visa fees
– Personal costs