It includes 10 helicopter hours on Eurocopter 145 or Bell 429 (about 4 full days of heliskiing with the total drop of altitude of approx. 30 000 vertical meters. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible. Accommodation at the Mountain & Sport lodge "Snow Valley".
You will stay at Snow Valley mountain lodge, a unique hotel complex with accommodations from economy to VIP level, located in the picturesque valley surrounded by mountains and volcanoes.
The territory of our Mountain Lodge features an open-air swimming pool and a cascade of hot thermal springs, barbecue areas, cross-country ski course, snowboard park with a cableway, two picturesque sightseeing platforms with panoramic views of helicopter pad, and a parking lot.
Services and amenities available for you include rental of cross-country and mountain skis, snowboards, snowmobiles and four-wheelers, chairlift (400 m), Russian-style bathhouse, massage room, billiards, gym, movie hall / convention hall.
– 10 helicopter hours – EC145/Bell 429
– meals – full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), on heliski days – lunch in the mountains,
– in non-heliskiing days – at the lodge
– Snow Valley mountain lodge accommodation: Talo or Mois VIP chalets
– 2 professional guides
– group transfer: airport – lodge – airport
– tour leader within the whole time of the program
– crab party (instead of one of the dinners)
– medical insurance
– ABS backpack and cartridges
– avalanche equipment: beacon, avalanche shovel, probe
– air tickets, luggage exceeding fee and all airport taxes
– ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– emergency evacuation fee
– visa and other consular service
– individual transfers
– individual menu (drinks and meals not listed on the group menu)
– additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,
– equipment breakage, illness etc.
– equipment repair service fee
– 50% of the program price is paid upon booking
– full price should be paid no later than 1 month prior to the start of the program
– group must consist of 5 people minimum (otherwise the price increases)
– the heliski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather
– and snow conditions
– the program is planned for good weather
– we do not provide any refund for missed meals
– you are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses
– additional heliskiing is available at 240 000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour for the whole group
– we refund 209 000 rubles for the whole group for every helicopter hour not used because
– of bad weather or technical problems
– we do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other
– reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the