It includes 14 helicopter hours on Eurocopter 145 or Bell 429 (about 4 full days of heliskiing with the total drop of altitude of approx. 30 000 vertical meters. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible. Accommodation at the Mountain & Sport lodge "Snow Valley".
You will stay at Snow Valley mountain lodge, a unique hotel complex with accommodations from economy to VIP level, located in the picturesque valley surrounded by mountains and volcanoes.
The territory of our Mountain Lodge features an open-air swimming pool and a cascade of hot thermal springs, barbecue areas, cross-country ski course, snowboard park with a cableway, two picturesque sightseeing platforms with panoramic views of helicopter pad, and a parking lot.
Services and amenities available for you include rental of cross-country and mountain skis, snowboards, snowmobiles and four-wheelers, chairlift (400 m), Russian-style bathhouse, massage room, billiards, gym, movie hall / convention hall.
Arrival at the airport of Elizovo (30km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski).
Meeting, transfer to the “Snow Valley”mountain lodge
Accommodation in base “Snow Valley”
Main instructions in safety measures, heliski rules etc.
Spare time and acclimatization
10:30 Heliskiing – a helicopter lands by the lodge; two loads, 2 groups of 6 guests
14:00 Lunch in the mountains
18:00 Return to the lodge
19:00 Dinner, rest in hot springs
Extra days in case of bad weather
Departure to the airport
– Premium program price per person (based on a group of 12 people): 580 000 rubles
– Premium+ program* price per person (based on a group of 11 people): 630 000 rubles
– 14 helicopter hours (2 loads) – EC145 / BELL 429
– meals – full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), on heliski days – lunch in the mountains,
– in non-heliskiing days – at the lodge
– Snow Valley mountain lodge standard accommodation (twin rooms)
– 2 professional guides: 1 guide per 1 group of 6 heliskiers
– group transfer: airport – lodge – airport
– tour leader within the whole time of the program
– crab party (instead of one of the dinners)
– medical insurance
– ABS backpack and cartridges
– avalanche equipment: beacon, avalanche shovel, probe
– * Cameraman, after-trip movie (in the framework of the Premium+ program)
– air tickets, luggage exceeding fee and all airport taxes
– ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– emergency evacuation fee
– visa and other consular service
– individual transfers
– individual menu (drinks and meals not listed on the group menu)
– additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,
– equipment breakage, illness etc.
– equipment repair service fee
– 50% of the program price is paid upon booking
– full price should be paid no later than 1 month prior to the start of the program
– group must consist of 11/12 people minimum (depends on the type of the program;
– otherwise the price increases)
– the heliski routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather
– and snow conditions
– the program is planned for good weather
– we do not provide any refund for missed meals
– you are obliged to have full cover insurance (medical and transportation expenses
– additional heliskiing is available at 240 000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour for the whole group
– we refund 209 000 rubles for the whole group for every helicopter hour not used because
– of bad weather or technical problems
– we do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other
– reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the