It includes 8 helicopter hours (about 4-5 full days of heliskiing with the total drop of altitude of approx. 25 000 vertical meters. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible.
Arrival at the airport of Elizovo (30km from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski). Meeting, transfer to the base “Snow Valley”
Accommodation in base “Snow Valley”
Main instructions in safety measures, heliski rules etc.
Spare time and acclimatization
10.30 Take-off to the heliski area, lunch in the mountains
18.00 Return to the base
19.00 Dinner; rest, hot springs
Extra days for the case of a bad weather
Departure to the airport
PLEASE CALL US OR SEND A REQUEST AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
– 8 helicopter hours (about 4-5 full days of heliskiing with appr. 25 000 vertical meters)
– Meals – full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), in heliski days – lunch is in the mountains, in non-heliskiing days – on the base
– Accommodation in base “Snow Valley” (double rooms)
– Minimum two professional guides for each group; minimum 1 guide per 5-6 heliskiers
– Avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes
– Group transfer airport-hotel-airport
– Accompanying person (tour leader) within the whole time of the program
– ABS backpack
– Air tickets, all airport taxes
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Visa and other consular service
– Individual transfers
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu)
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes,equipment breakage, illness etc.
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Equipment repair service fee
– 50% of the program cost is paid upon application
– Full cost should be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start of the program
– We refund 210 000 rubles per a whole group for every helicopter hour not used because of bad weather or technical problems
– Additional heliskiing is available at 265 000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour for the whole group
+7 (495) 708-1555