Heliski - the best way of alpine skiing and freeride, the helicopter will take you to the untouched snow slopes away from the hackneyed lines. Kamchatka - one of the most snowy places on the planet and the only one where heliski possible on active volcanoes. The one-day program heliskiing on the Kamchatka will allow you to appreciate the native beauties of it at high speed.
It includes 1,5 helicopter hours (4-6 runs with the total vertical drop of approx. 5000 meters. Fly and ski on one of volcano slopes: Viluchinskiy (1273m), Avachinskiy (2741m), Aag (2310m), Arik (2300m), Mutnovskiy (2323m), Zhupanovskiy (2932m). Skiing down to the Bolshe-Bannie hot springs valley, to the Pacific Ocean shore or to the active volcano crater is also possible.
А helicopter lands at Snow Valley Lodge.
9.00 Main instructions in safety measures, heliski rules etc.
10.30 Take-off to the heliski area, lunch in the mountains
17.00 Return to the base
PLEASE CALL US OR SEND A REQUEST AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!
– 1,5 helicopter hours (4-6 runs of heliski with the total drop of altitude of approx. 5000m)
– Professional guides with the ratio of 2 or more guides for one group
– Launch fee
– Avalanche sensors (transceivers), avalanche shovels, probes
– Air tickets, all airport taxes
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Visa and other consular service
– Individual transfers
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc.
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Equipment repair service fee
– 30% of the program cost is paid upon application
– Full cost should be paid no later than 40 days prior to the start of the program
– If it is used more than 1,5 helicopter hours during a day, the group share additional time expanses from the ratio 1 helicopter hour=144 000 rubles
– If it is used less than 1,5 helicopter hours during a day, we refund 120 000 rubles per 1 helicopter hour to be divided between the group
– We do not give money back to the client if the runs didn't happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the client
+7 (495) 708-1555