The place of holding program – Terskey-Alatoo mountain range. These are the mountains which frame beautiful lake Issik-Kul (1600 m above sea level) – 2nd largest mountain lake in the world.
The tour includes 20 000 meters vertical drop (10 hours of helicopter time, usually 5-10 runs per day), accommodation in “Karakol” mountain base, full board, all transfers.
“Karakol” mountain base is located in Kirgizstan, 400 km from Bishkek and 7 km from Karakol town on the Tyan Shan mountainside. The base is situated in the forest, 2300 meters above sea level.
The region has mild climate grace to the Issik-Kul non-frozing lake. An average temperature in winter is -5C. Ski season lasts from November till May.
Arrival to Bishkek airport
Meeting in the airport, transfer to Bishkek, breakfast
Transfer to "Karakol" mountain base (400 km – about 5 hours)
Check in "Karakol" mountain base
Main instructions in safety measures
Rest and acclimatization
9-10:00 Departure to Heliski areas
13:00 Lunch in the mountains
16:00 Return to the mountain base
19:00 Dinner, rest
9:00 Departure to Heliski areas
12:00 Lunch in the moutains.
16:00 Return to the mountain base.
20:00-21:00 Transfer to the airport (Bishkek)
Departure from the airport Bishkek
Стоимость программ всегда рассчитывается индивидуально, звоните нам или пишите для уточнения стоимости по программе. Или отправьте нам запрос и мы перезвоним и рассчитаем стоимость.
– 10 hours of helicopter time - 9 hours of helicopter time for heliskiing and 1 additional hour for flying up to the base
– Accommodation in standard double rooms of "Karakol" mountain base - 7nights
– All group transfers mentioned in the program (Bishkek airport - "Karakol"; "Karakol" - Bishkek airport)
– Full board meals
– Service of professional HeliPro heliski-guides
– Avalanche sensors (transceivers)
– Air tickets, all airport taxes. Approximate price of the air tickets Moscow-Bishkek-Moscow) is from 14000 Rubles
– Ski, snowboard and other equipment rental fee
– Emergency evacuation fee
– Visa and other consular service (Kirgizstan visa is required for the foreign visitors, not for Russians)
– Individual menu (drinks and meals not included to the group menu)
– Additional expenses caused by bad weather conditions, airport time-table changes, equipment breakage, illness etc
– Luggage exceeding fee
– Individual expenses in the hotel: bar, international calls etc.
– Individual transfers
+7 (495) 708-1555